View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Take away the 24 attempts in the 2 OT's and what do you get?
I love how you addressed absolutely nothing.

To answer your question nothing different than when you take away the 28 attempts the Falcons, not Ryan, had that you were trying to count.

Spare me the 2011 talk if you are going to try to argue the O was anything close to the same without Schaub. It loses all credibility in my book. Frankly it is just ridiculous to point to a season where the starting QB is out for a third of the season as anything typical.

But if you really want to tell me the passing game didn't change tell me what is the difference in 7.08 and 8.49? Let's see if you know these numbers - 2.2 v. 5.1?

Last edited by infantrycak; 06-20-2013 at 08:34 PM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote