View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #49
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Yeah, there may be reason or maybe he has a smart friend advising him now. Couldn't be his lawyer advising him to destroy evidence.

Sorry to everyone else, but destroying evidence is smart. Public opinion doesn't put you in prison...evidence does. And even if he gets in trouble for doing it, I am pretty sure getting convicted of destroying stuff is preferable to getting convicted for murder.
I think he's extremely dumb to constantly find himself in these positions. No different than a lot of players that come from the hood. If he was smart he would've found a way to avoid his boys.

But I get what you're saying on the evidence though. Don't think its gonna keep him out of jail though if he's guilty. Or maybe I've watched way too many episodes of Forensic Files.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote