View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #15
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Good read.

I think most people are going to be disappointed by he receptions & yards. His true value, imo, will come off his avg & his touchdown. We need someone to stretch the field & score TDs. That's what will free up Andre & the gang.
I hope we are *disappointed* in receptions/yards/TDs even.

That likely means that the defense is wrecking shop and the running game works the way it does best.

Let fantasy football peoples be concerned with numbers.

I think the point isn't just stretching the field, it is in general, making teams pay if they key too much on Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, etc.

Another reliable option means in any one play, you can kill the defense if they overplay anyone. If Hopkins learns up the offense, and Andre Johnson stays healthy, Hopkins will be able to abuse defenses.

But there will be up and downs--mistakes by wide receivers tend to be glaring and bad timing and can be devastating if it results in an interception.