View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Numbers are misleading if that is how you choose to measure #2 WR in Kubiak system. Traditional blocking possession receiver who is 3rd/4th option. However if #1 goes out for any extended period all bets are off. DeAndre could really fill the void & that is something Texans have never had. IMO
Again very astute comment my Amigo! Fans should not overlook that if AJ goes out Hopkins should be able to fill in. As you point out Texans have never had that. Hopkins was one of a very few in this draft that were #1 potentials. That insurance is great to have.

Side note, check out my thread about Outlaw Shootout in Entertainment forum. Mario Williams will have his boat here.