View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Long time Chronicle subscriber but no more. Signed up for the electronic version and did not work despite two techies trying to help. Told me an advance tech to call me same day and after a week, I canceled. Then I heard about LZ leaving and you should have heard me telling the next person trying to sign me up what I thought. "Not your fault but here goes..."

Let's not forget after only 17 offensive plays first year, Newton basically was a rookie last season. Compare his first true season with DB and you come away smiling. Add to that the musical chairs at RG and he did amazingly well imo. This season depends on Brooks claiming the RG and someone, Maybe Q replacing Smith 2014. Barring injuries we should see a much better, more consistent Oline this year.