View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Good read.

I think most people are going to be disappointed by he receptions & yards. His true value, imo, will come off his avg & his touchdown. We need someone to stretch the field & score TDs. That's what will free up Andre & the gang.
Im not going to read the article - I refuse to click for the Crapical .... Sorry TC.

As for being disappointed , that's a possibility but I think many may end up surprised by the numbers he puts up. He played against some tough defenses in LSU (13/191 yards & 2 TD's) , Auburn (13/91 & 1 TD).
He also had some of his best moments when it mattered most ....

What I think might disappoint people is the average as while he has long speed and will get some YAC , he's a possession type receiver when all is said and done.

I'll be happy with 60 catches and an average around 12.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote