View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [NFL.com] NFL's best defense? Texans, Seahawks are in the conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I value Daniel Jeremiah's opinion more than probably any other national football analyst's. I also put Mike Mayok up there. Jeremiah has always followed the Texans closely, and he's one of the very few in national media who actually has informed opinions about the team.

That said, I can't agree or disagree with him on this, because I don't see Seattle or San Fran regressing any next season. But to state the obvious, Houston's defense will be much improved.
Seattle's defense will have a slight regression by virgue of a few players being suspended for a few of the games in the beginning.

I think the OLB's are the biggest concern for the Texans defense. If those guys can be threats, then the Texans are going to be a handful for even the best offensive teams.