View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013   #9
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [NFL.com] NFL's best defense? Texans, Seahawks are in the conversation

I value Daniel Jeremiah's opinion more than probably any other national football analyst's. I also put Mike Mayok up there. Jeremiah has always followed the Texans closely, and he's one of the very few in national media who actually has informed opinions about the team.

That said, I can't agree or disagree with him on this, because I don't see Seattle or San Fran regressing any next season. But to state the obvious, Houston's defense will be much improved.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote