View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013   #23
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I new Hernandez had some G in him just from his TD celebration...but this is crazy...dude must have been feeling invincible..
Well considering that it looks like he may have gotten away with allegedly shooting someone a few months ago he probably was feeling invincible. I knew that he liked to smoke a little weed in college, but he's pulling some Rae Carruth type stuff possibly here.

Too soon so make final judgments but I have a feeling some pretty crazy details are gonna start to trickle out.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote