View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013   #17
PHILLYTEXANFAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 2436 PHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT: Texans Mount Rushmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
But it was just one season. Watt most likely won't have a "statistical" season this year anything like the past year, and much of that of course will be because teams will be game-planning for him in a way they haven't done up until now. But I'm in the minority here, because even my own wife (also a huge Texans fan)
has Watt in her group.
My own choices: Bob McNair, Andre Johnson, Demeco Ryans, Matt Schaub.
You dont think teams gameplanned for Watt by atleast the halfway point last year. He is this era's Reggie White. C'mon Tenn. drafted Warmack just for Watt, like we took Mario for Peyton and look how that played out.
PHILLYTEXANFAN is offline   Reply With Quote