View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013   #16
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT: Texans Mount Rushmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't have a problem with that choice but I think Florio is wrong in saying Cushing has never been the same since his suspension. I think that is just ignorant.
Completely concur - and more credibly and objectively, so does the AP, who named Cushing 2nd team All Pro for the 2011 season.

I will add that due to the express criteria that coaches, front office personnel and owners were expressly to be included in those considered, I believe McNair to be almost as much of a no-brainer as AJ.