View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013   #12
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32528 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT: Texans Mount Rushmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
It was also arguably the greatest season a DL has ever had. If you put up a season that ranks in the greatest of all time category you get onto the Mount Rushmore list.
But it was just one season. Watt most likely won't have a "statistical" season this year anything like the past year, and much of that of course will be because teams will be game-planning for him in a way they haven't done up until now. But I'm in the minority here, because even my own wife (also a huge Texans fan)
has Watt in her group.
My own choices: Bob McNair, Andre Johnson, Demeco Ryans, Matt Schaub.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote