Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #173
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 112365 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
This post is very true and can be even worse than that. In Tallahassee, the tow companies were predatory in nature. Tow first, ask questions or check tags later. I was in property management in Tallahassee and I had my car towed, and I would take calls weekly in regards to residents cars being towed. In those properties, residents had decals that gave them permission to park wherever in the complex that they wished. It comes down to the fact that some tow companies just don't check for the decal. If you drive a nicer vehicle, you are also likely to get towed. It was $88 every time a car got towed and they rarely, and I mean rarely, would let a car out without payment. That's even after I, as the property manager, would call the tow company and explain that the person was a resident and was parked within our conditions.
I can relate. When a deekhead would park on my spot in my building id honk but I wouldn't call the wrecker. Instead I'd park my car behind theirs and leave a note 'now you wait for me'. Id just sit by window and take my sweet time coming downstairs. It happened way too often I'm surprised we never came to blows.