View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doc First Talks Texans Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well I clicked link and found like twenty topics but nothing about injuries. Shouldn't be so hard to read.
I just tried the link to Dr. First's interview and it seems to be broken. But then I hit the "Download" button to the right and saved it. Then I right clicked the download, hit "open with" and chose "Windows Media Player" and it worked for me. I suspect it would open with another player program on the list also?
Pretty interesting interview. Mirrors much of what I've posted in the past on each separate player.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote