View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #39
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Personally, I don't care although I can see the benefits as well as the concerns. The concern are valid because IMO because of those with extreme psychological issues have caused many inconveniences of freedoms we once took for granted. The one I miss the most is not being able se greet or see my loved ones off at the airport.

The upside in addition to the safety issue, should be quicker entry into the game. The only holdup for bag checks should be condensed to one or two lines for those who have special needs that require a thorough check. Also, to be real, how many bag checkers really thoroughly check the bags entering stadiums anyway? I was at a game in Dallas a few years ago (since moving to the new stadium) and the fans that sat next to me finished off a fifth of bourbon and a pint of vodka. Curious, I struck up a conversation and asked how were they able to get that much alcohol into the stadium? I was told easy, just hide the pint in a purse underneath feminine products, and the fifth in boots. With the new policy, the purse issue has been addressed, but the boots, seems that we're not there yet. So if the social drinker is clever, so would a terrorist.

I must say that I like how the Eagles are taking a customer friendly approach to the change.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote