View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ -- Ranking the Top 40 Texans for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'll go ahead and post the names; you can read the verbiage at your leisure... (or not )
1. Arian Foster
2. Andre Johnson
3. Matt Schaub
4. Owen Daniels
5. The Offensive Line

I did this not to start another ranking discussion but to ask how do you think the list will look after this coming season....

I guess what I'm really asking is do you think Hopkins will crack the top five? Do you think, with A.J., Hopkins, and Keyshawn Martin (and maybe Posey) the WR corps will be the driving force of the 2013 Texans' offense? Maybe they supplant O.D. in importance this year...
What say you?
As much as I hope WRs 2-? do well, I think RBs will do better than 2-?