View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
The problem with trying to stash Case on the PS again is I don't think he will clear waivers this time...
If Kevin Sumlin were coming into the league I would think that would be a concern. If not Sumlin, one of the offensive coaches from UH when Keenum was there or one of our coaches who worked closely with Keenum while he was here.

I don't think there are (m)any coaches in the NFL that fits the bill.

There are way too many QBs out there for these coaches to fall in love with. I doubt anyone but us are "excited" about Keenum's "progress"

That said, if Kubiak cuts him again, then Kubiak doesn't think much of him. Good enough to keep around for JjWatt to chase during practice, but little more.