View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #54
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
The problem with trying to stash Case on the PS again is I don't think he will clear waivers this time and then we will be left with McGee? Other teams are aware of what Kubes has been saying about him and how he has improved from last year. I think he's on our roster or he'll be on another team.
I'm not seeing this. Now if Case comes in during preseason and "lights it up" and looks head and shoulders above TJ, then I could possibly see it. But, it's going to have to take an awful lot for Case to jump ahead of TJ and that's what I think will have to happen for him to make the roster. I still think he ends up on the PS and I think he'll be safe there for another year.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote