View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #134
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I think I know who you meant.

On the other question, my guess is that Harris/Quiz may very well be the two a RT. I have questions of both Newton and Williams being fully game ready by the beginning of the season. I feel that as far as Winston, his idea of a "home town discount" would run something like 1%....he thinks way too much of himself.
My concern is Williams moreso than Newton. Newton played last year and has some experience. Williams got hurt the first day or two of OTAs. He is WAY behind Quiz and Harris. Considering he is that far behind, I would not be surprised if he is IRed in order to give Quiz and Harris some more snaps. I think we will know in thee first couple of weeks of camp. If they bring in a Winston type at that point it suggests Newton is further behind than indicated. If they don't, perhaps they think Harris/Quiz can hold down the fort until Newton is ready to go.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote