Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #171
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Seems like a pretty simple solution; stop illegally parking your car.
It may not be that simple.

Many apartment complexes have specified spaces for apartments and visitors have to park in the designated visitor spaces. If another car is parked in your space, you can call the towing company and they will tow it out. And there is nothing stopping a person from falsely having a car towed from a space that isn't theirs. The tow drivers eventually learn which cars belong and which don't if it happens often, but there are several drivers and they service several complexes so it can be towed anyways. Happened to a former GF of mine a long time ago and it happened to me too, as someone had my car towed from her space.

Now, that said, I've heard 2 other explanations for the tweet but no one can give a definite answer. Something obviously frustrated him that night and he mistakenly vented on Twitter.