Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #169
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Just like those good ole Ags.

They get the best college football player in the nation and then proceed to do everything they can to run him off as quickly as he can get out of BCS. LOL
I'm not sure if this kind of behavior is strictly a college station thing but you'd think Manziel fans would treat him like a King in a city so centered around the University there, not repeatedly try to get his ride towed.

If it's some bull**** about trying to keep him from partying so much (Which I could see some idiot taking it upon themselves to do something like this to "save Johnny from himself") I can completely see why he would tweet out some stuff like that. Either way, I doubt Manziel is going to be swayed to stay in an extra year at school if this is how people around college station treat him.