View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013   #125
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
"I know I can play in this league, and I've got some teams that are courting me," Leach said Friday, according to the Daily Reflector. "In the next two weeks, I know where I'll be playing."

Leach has called a return to the Houston Texans, where he earned his first Pro Bowl selection in 2010, his first choice. He visited with the Miami Dolphins last week. Nearly every team that features a fullback has been connected to Leach at some point in the last week.

"There are a lot of teams out there that want me; about seven teams," Leach said. "Me and my agent are going to take our time and see what's the best fit for me. I'm probably going to play three more years before I hang it up."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...thin-two-weeks
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote