View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013   #29
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ -- Ranking the Top 40 Texans for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
In a bad year, Arian had 17 TDs, 1400 yards, a 4.1 ypc avg...... This is his "bad" year.

And as far as throwing it to Andre in the endzone. We've been there, done that, it don't work. Whether it's a Schaub issue or an Andre issue, or a Defense on a short field issue, doesn't matter. We don't do it, because it don't work.

Give the ball to Arian..... that works.
MSR!!! I'm more interested in points and wins than personal stats. I'd venture to say that AJ feels the same way.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote