View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What makes him so certain? While it's entirely possible that I missed some news, I don't recall seeing anything that said any of the current RB UDFAs were head & shoulders above the others such that they had a "stranglehold" on the #3 RB spot.
I am big fan of Cierre and mocked him but I would not be surprised if he is on PS. If Tate is healthy, he should be a great #2.