View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013   #123
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Why does this keep getting asserted? Jones is a better open field runner I can understand.
I guess I didn't say it as clearly as I wanted. What I mean is he is able to catch the ball a little more easily which enables him to get into his open field running a bit better than Leach. While Leach can certainly catch he is not the same type of open field runner. Jones is a more fluid catcher (i think he was used that way in college too) and can certainly make moves in the open field. Leach is not quite as good, but when he gets the ball will run you over.

I am not sure I would want to sign leach, I was just trying to come up with ways to use him. In a perfect world. I would use the money I would have given leach to resign Winston to play RT...

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote