Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013   #162
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'd be pissed. But I can promise without reservation that I wouldn't tweet what he tweeted. I guess it started with Facebook, but people today feel the need to inform as many hundreds or thousands of people as they can that they are currently frustrated, happy, hungry, horny, bored, or any variety of other transient emotion that crosses their mind.
It makes him and every other cry baby look like a sorry little gossiping school girl. Somebody send jonny football a link to the texans talk random thought of the day thread.