View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013   #18
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ -- Ranking the Top 40 Texans for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
Arian Foster and Duane Brown ranked higher than Andre Johnson is a joke. ESPECIALLY Foster. Duane Brown is IMO the best LT in the game so I could somewhat accept that but no way in hell is Foster better than Andre. Not even a top 5 RB in my opinion.
Despite your moniker - which kinda says you're not unbiased - you might want to rethink that.

Foster had 17 TDs last year (led the league in rushing TDs by the way), A.J. had 4. Just from a scoring impact, Foster is ahead of A.J.

And for the record, I think they both should be in the top five.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote