View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013   #112
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223543 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I guess that depends on whether you consider it disparaging to call Native Americans curs deserving of annihilation who are subservient to the master race of the white man.

I do.
Differentiate Dan. I said his use of the word redskin was not disparaging not that he did not have a disparaging opinion of Indians. It is two different things.

In this case from what you quoted you have missed on both points as he is disparaging of white people and admiring Indians of old. His only disparagement of Indians is those who are left and do not live up to the old standard.