View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013   #400
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
... My injury posts may appear cynical to some, but they are based on available facts and what the natural progression and realistic prognosis of the apparent injuries are most likely to be.........with a tincture of repeated "minor injuries, " minor surgeries," and "ahead of schedule" dancing in the back of my head.........at the same time trying to avoid the fool's paradise that I may want to experience as a fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You just need to keep posting what you post, Dr. ...
The above part should just be CNDs sig.