View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013   #136
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It's interesting to note that McClain yesterday commented that maybe Keenum doesn't make back up QB this year, but he gets the strong feeling from the Texans that they see Keenum, not Yates, as Schaub's eventual successor.
When I mentioned in a much earlier post that I could see Schaub leaving after 2014 and Yates being traded within next two seasons, I was considered a nut. In that post I mentioned Keenum training behind Matt for next two seasons and Texans drafting a QB 2014, IIRC. Keenum as back up & getting a draft pick for Yates would be awesome then eliminating Schaub's contract would be awesome. Even better if we could get a pick or two for MS.