View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Kolb close to contract with Buffalo Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think a lot is going to depend on HOW they lose....
Interesting take.

If I were running the Bills, it wouldn't be about wins or loses. I'd need to see two things before I'd send Manuel out there. 1. He has to be ready 2. The team has to be ready.

The Bills have got to come to terms with the fact that they are not very good. 14 - 34 over the last three years says as much. I know they're saying they're poised to win now, but bringing in Kevin Kolb to lead the team doesn't say "winner" to me. New GM, new coach, new coordinators, they'll have enough trouble getting "the right" players for their scheme.

In the meantime they need to make sure they are developing the talent they do have. They promoted their GM from inside so I have to believe they feel good about their talent. New Coaching staff says they expected better development of that talent.

I'd definitely expect a few wins over the first 8 games, but I'm primarily looking for improvement as the season goes on.