View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013   #25
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181498 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The new "no purse" rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Is anyone as thoroughly disgusted with this stupid rule as I am. Oh wait, you can now buy a CLEAR NFL bag. THey have them for SALE at the store and the website. Well of course they do. Since women make up about 40% of the fan base that attend games, think of the money they will make off of these "plastic" purses. Of course you need one with your teams's logo on it. I have an idea. They buy back the 4 NFL Texan bags I own right now and GIVE me a clear plastic one. Ugh!

I am really put out over this!
Don't forget the official designer Texans clutch purse that the gals are sure to run out and buy.

The mini purses now available are too large ( 7.5" H x 10.5" W x 1" D) to pass...........unless your wife has the hands of large adult gorilla.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote