View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013   #127
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It's interesting to note that McClain yesterday commented that maybe Keenum doesn't make back up QB this year, but he gets the strong feeling from the Texans that they see Keenum, not Yates, as Schaub's eventual successor.
Kubiak has a history of taking UDFAs and letting them develop into weapons.

Obviously, there's Arian but there's also Rod Smith. Maybe it's time he does the same thing for a QB.

I'm not a Keenum-fan like 76Texan and I'm not expecting this outcome but I wouldn't mind if we get a surprise upgrade at QB.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote