View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013   #92
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I know why they changed it. I just wanted you to have to type out "he wanted to sell jerseys."
I'm sorry but that is just made up BS unless you have some support. The NFL was not big money at the time and it was the great depression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Can you point to any moves he made that were honoring Native tribes between roughly the Depression and the Korean War?
Well he had an Indian head coach and 4 or 5 Indian players. Neither you nor I know what may have been done at games to honor Indians similar to what the Texans do at games for veterans so neither of us should pretend we do.