View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Are you trying to be funny? Navajos are the largest of the yvette Federally recognized peoples.

Sorry but Young Guns is reflective of nothing and you really don't want to get into a war of all the positive references to Indians from much earlier - Josey Wales and Ten Bears - Link
No, not trying to be funny. I just think if "Redskins" was used as a racial epitaph we'd have heard it in the movies like every other pejorative. My point with Young Guns, is that what I've heard is pretty much what was said in that movie. It wasn't a particular word like "Redskin" but it was the way they said common words Navaho, or the adjectives they used for Indian.