View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #123
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I just heard on Texans Huddle that Yates had elbow tendonitis throughout the entire season in 2012. Is this common knowledge? It's the first I had heard of it.

If that's the case, I expect a better performance from him this preseason (though I still think Keenum will win the backup spot).
He was on the Injury Reports for a "right elbow" from the 9th week to the end of the season.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote