View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The new "no purse" rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Is anyone as thoroughly disgusted with this stupid rule as I am. Oh wait, you can now buy a CLEAR NFL bag. THey have them for SALE at the store and the website. Well of course they do. Since women make up about 40% of the fan base that attend games, think of the money they will make off of these "plastic" purses. Of course you need one with your teams's logo on it. I have an idea. They buy back the 4 NFL Texan bags I own right now and GIVE me a clear plastic one. Ugh!

I am really put out over this!
what "No Purse" rule??

when did that happen??

ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote