View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #16
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 77 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The new "no purse" rule!

Is anyone as thoroughly disgusted with this stupid rule as I am. Oh wait, you can now buy a CLEAR NFL bag. THey have them for SALE at the store and the website. Well of course they do. Since women make up about 40% of the fan base that attend games, think of the money they will make off of these "plastic" purses. Of course you need one with your teams's logo on it. I have an idea. They buy back the 4 NFL Texan bags I own right now and GIVE me a clear plastic one. Ugh!

I am really put out over this!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote