View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #32
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Most criticism levied against the Texans this offseason is centered around Andre's age and Matt Schaub's timidness. Fair criticisms in their own right, but it completely ignores the defense, and what I think will be a unit that will dominate for a good portion of their schedule.

I believe the Texans (And I think this is an agreed upon opinion by the majority of people who follow football) will get a 3rd playoff berth in a row. I think determining how well they will do after that is going to be a question of health and momentum, and cannot truly be determined in the summer.