View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mario "has no position" in Bills new defense

I think Mario has issues repeating what his coaches are telling him.

Quote:
"He usually says, 'Kill 'em or hurt 'em.' That's what I always hear," Williams told The Buffalo News.

However, Williams took to Twitter to clear up Pettine's philosophy.

"The phrase "kill them" has never been said by Coach Pet or any of my coaches/teammates," Williams wrote. "I said it as figure of speech from "my perspective" not literally or any actual intention. Coach Pet has led us in an aggressive D since Day One. We've operated in a "beat them" mode this offseason w/a goal of mentally hurting the offense (future opponents) by being physical and disruuptive at the line of scrimmage & through any pass protection. Pressure, TFL, turnovers and sacks."