View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario "has no position" in Bills new defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I don't understand why the Bills would sign him in FA and they switch to a 3-4 defense and stay with it. The Bills fit a 4-3 and were semi-effective and only a few pieces away from fielding a solid defense but no...they had to go with a 3-4.

Seems to me, if you're defense sucks, rather than get better players everyone seems to think switching schemes in more effective.
If the coordinator is any good he can make a defense work with that front line of Williams/Williams/Dareus. Their LB's suck but the secondary has some players in it, for what it's worth I think he's got about as much talent on the Bills to work with as he did with the Jets.