View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #62
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
How that translates, I do not know. Not sure of Kubiak's all time history with incorporating wide receivers. Anyone? I know the Walsh tree is very reluctant to overtax young wide receivers.
For offense it's been awhile since a rookie has come in and started from week 1. Duane Brown was doing his timeshare with Ephraim Salaam, Foster was a knuckle head his rookie year, and you have to go back to Owen Daniels and Eric Winston starting as rookies week 1 for offensive guys.

I think if we see Hopkins starting week 1, then he's absolutely earned it and was not just handed the job because he was drafted in the first round (Mind you, late as hell in the first round).