View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #77
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Leach played ST last time he was here.
You're right, I remember him contributing for us on ST but I don't recall seeing him on any Baltimore ST. Could have overlooked seeing him, but I can't remember him being on any for them. Factor in 2 additional years of banging and you have to wonder how willing and effective he would be doing it here now.

I'm honestly 50/50 on the idea. If Jones at his older age gets knicked up or injured then we'd be limited offensively especially in the RZ. I see potential benefits with it, but I'd personally rather use that roster spot on another position.

Last edited by Texn4life; 06-14-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote