View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Broncos release RB Willis McGahee

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Whuuut? Dadgum TK, what does it take? The man did well. VERY, VERY WELL! I can't recall how many times I heard his name called on the play by play announcers. And that's not for screwin' the pooch. In my book, you're correct, he wasn't looking for a handout. But not being a "somebody"? I guess that's where I have a disconnect.

Please explain how he failed at being an NFL "somebody".
Like I said, very nice career. Only 2 pro bowls, no all pros, no championship, never led the league rushing... no way will he be in the HoF discussion, ever.. never thought of as a top back, maybe not even top 10 (could've been, don't remember).

MjD has done more than McGahee & he'll probably be forgotten soon. No disrespect to McGahee, like I said, he's done more than most.