View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #30
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hey, hey... no need for all that.

Well that's the thing, the glasses.

Y'know, I'm reading all the OTA/minicamp press & it's all roses. Brooks is making the most of his situation (both of them), Hopkins appears to be all that & a bag of chips, Keenum is on automatic now...... etc..etc.. blah, blah, blah.

I've been spending time on the Colts board, the Ravens board, the Pats board & guess what? Hunky dory, blue skies, & birds singing show tunes.

This is what we do.

I don't want to turn this into a woulda coulda shoulda.... but we never see what's coming. If it's not one thing, it's another. We finally get a QB, but we can't run the ball. We finally get to running the ball, but our defense falls apart. We finally get a defense & our QB gets knocked out. We get our QB back & we're missing a RT & a MLB.....

Threading water. Every other teams' back up to the back up goes off in the play-offs. Ours fall asleep.

eh...... I think I'm going through depression or something.
Hello. Football. Just how it is.

You need the basic ingredients to win. There's some teams that don't have any chance at all.

Then you need some luck and health at the right time. That is what happened to the Ravens. Didn't happen for the Texans and Patriots.