View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos release RB Willis McGahee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Much respect for Willis McGahee. Even if he can't find another gig, he's done what many thought was impossible. Ten years, 4 thousand yard seasons, basically trouble free.

This was a guy who could have collected a million dollar insurance check & never played a down.
Man.

When I saw that hit on his knee in college, I never thought he'd play another down. I never thought he'd walk right after that. For him to have the career he's had is a helluva testament to his intestinal fortitude.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote