View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Actually it does matter to me.

Not to me.

I think I'm a worldly man. I've been all over this great country, spoken to all kinds of people. I've heard or read just about every racial pejorative there is... or at least I'd like to think so. I've never heard anyone refer to anyone as a 'skin, I've never heard anyone denigrate anyone using the word "Redskin"

I've heard the pejoratives for Native Americans. Several of them. Never Redskin or 'skin.

To me, this is akin to me waking up tomorrow & saying I find it offensive when people call me a "Bad Mofo"

Now Redman.... I think he should change his name.