View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #37
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
If you don't identify as a Native in ancestry and culture, then your opinion of Native ancestry and culture doesn't count.
Really

My great uncle on my mothers side was a full blood Alabama-Cousha. So I know I've got alot of Native blood in my family. My Dads side has a few Native Americans in his family as well.

But I guess my opinion doesn't count because A. I dont agree with you. B. I dont dwell on these kinds of thing, unlike you.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote