View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #52
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I sure hope the bolded is true and not just fluff. It'd be great if he could become a big contributor by week 1
I think it is true and not fluff with what I've seen. Very much enjoy watching how he catches, how he conducts himself. Most impressive WR I've seen in Texans offseason ever other than Andre Johnson. Which would make sense.

When I watch players in the off-season, I sort of try to ignore who is who. Hard to do with numbers, but it is a game I play. I'm wanting to try to figure out who is actually good versus who is expected to be good.

And when I do this, I try to see if certain players stand out for some reason. Hopkins is a standout sort of WR.

How that translates, I do not know. Not sure of Kubiak's all time history with incorporating wide receivers. Anyone? I know the Walsh tree is very reluctant to overtax young wide receivers.