View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #70
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think we used a fullback on 35% of offensive snaps last year, so I doubt they would bother splitting time between him and Jones. It's one or the other. I don't know how much, if any, guaranteed money Jones got with his deal, but if it's low, then there's a chance we bring in Vonta. I personally don't think it's worth it, unless Jones gets injured before Vonta signs elsewhere.
Jonesí $1 million deal includes $400,000 in guarantees, including a $160,000 signing bonus.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote